Apple iPad case manufacturer expects 5th-generation slate to be unveiled next week
The cases do appear to match what is expected from the next 9.7 inch Apple slate including thinner bezels, but there is a question as to the timing of the tablet's introduction. Other reports say that the fifth-generation iPad will start mass production this month or next, and be introduced in September. Next week, we expect that the WWDC buzz will be all about the redesigned UI of iOS 7.
Both cases ship on June 12th. The ShockDrop is available in black or black/red while the Squish is available in black, pink, lime or blue. Hard Candy Cases says that it is confident that the cases will fit, but if they don't, they will be replaced by ones that do.
Hard Candy Cases for the 5th-generation Apple iPad
source: HardCandyCases via electronista
1. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
feels great to be an ipad 3 owner....one year later ipad 5 comes out. never will i buy new apple ipad....unless the price is radically reduced for the lte verizon version!!!
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Still dual core with 1 gig RAM?
11. Cesar (Posts: 134; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
because iOS does not need so much perfomance has android.
if you see the iPad 4 can run the games much smother than nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 12673; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Cannot wait for this beauty of a beast. iPad 3 owner, iPad 5 buyer.
4. twens (Posts: 700; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
De best apple Ipad to own is the Ipad 3. You don't have to worry if Apple releases Ipad 5 or 7? The screen will still be the same. It won't feel very much faster than your Ipad 3 plus you will get ios7 in less than a week. Lol
That's one beauty about apple but I still love my note2.lol
5. Daftama (Posts: 575; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
As much as I hate icrap phones gotta say ipad are better than samsung tablets...lol
6. Brewski (Posts: 122; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Respectively would mean the ShockDrop is $35 and the Squish is $50 but the pictures show it's the opposite.
7. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wtf, how is anyone ment to tell the difference between iPad.22.214.171.124.... they all look the same! But Apple users will still be buying the new ipad5. What a joke.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6740; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
expect the same thing as last time people
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 12673; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's all we get from you, so why not...
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 12673; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If it has the styling of the mini, which is by far the best looking tablet I've ever seen, it's a no brainer. With the apps, business support, and overall Eco system the iPad is about the best there is.