AT&T LG Optimus G Pro supposedly coming in May
1. KParks23 (Posts: 583; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Wtf att gets every damn phone.. Damn u verizon
2. rick2340 (Posts: 21; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
Agreed. Verizon consistently gets better service reviews but on virtually every manufacturer AT&T gets the better phones, quicker.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
no Verizon have the RAZR phones
6. bigdawg23 (Posts: 445; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Keep in mind ATT has GSM that is compatible with many phones. VZW is the only carrier not in line for the HTC One. Look at the Razr line as suggested that is only VZW. Heck the DNA is also only a VZW phone.
7. KParks23 (Posts: 583; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Both them phones suck tho lol razr hd was outdated before it was even released and the dna 16gb of storage hell no!
5. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I think I would rather get note 2 because it might be a lot cheaper by may and not much in difference
8. shamataa (Posts: 212; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I don't see the point of buying this phone since it doesn't offer anything new above the 5 and up screen.
9. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I think 5.5 - 6 inches is the sweet spot for 1080p ..... I want this one to be my first 1080p phone