Sony Ericsson K750 review
posted by PhoneArena Team / Aug 14, 2005, 10:12 AM
- Looks, Hardware & Button Layout
- Key Functions & Menus
- In the box and Features
- Contacts and Messaging
- Media Player & Radio
- Memory Options & Media Continuation, Battery Life
- Loudspeaker and File Manager
- Voice Control and Bluetooth
- Entertainment and Organiser
- Internet and Settings
- Sony Ericsson K750 specifications
We shall have a look at all the features in greater detail later on in this review, but for now let's concentrate on the exterior and physical appearance.
I've been using my k750i for a year now and still have no plans of changing or upgrading. It fits my mobile needs and I am very happy with it. The design is minimalistic but attractive and very elegant -- a very balanced device.
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:55 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):
- Display 176 x 220 pixels
- Camera 2 MP
- Storage 0.032 GB
- Battery 900 mAh(9.00h talk time)