Ogo - the AT&T Wireless email / sms / IM soluition0
AT&T Wireless is getting ready to launch a new device dubbed the Ogo. It is basically a E-mail / SMS / Chat device which lack phone capabilities. Ogo will support AOL, MSN and Yahoo Instant messenger with emotion support.
You can also quickly have Ogo check for new e-mail from all of your IM and other e-mail
providers set up on your ogo. Highlight Send/Receive at the bottom of the Ogo pop-up and press
The 8-way navigation key consists of two rings. The outer rings keys are used to move between tabs while the up and down arrows scroll one page at a time (page up/down). The inner ring left and right arrows scroll left and right within a screen. Up and down arrows move
between lines in a screen.
This is the main screen of the Ogo.
- Taskbar: See current message and status information in the Taskbar that is displayed at the top of each screen.
- Mailbox: View and respond to e-mail and SMS messages, and manage received messages.
- Instant Messaging (IM): Send instant messages and chat with your IM
- Compose: Select Compose to write an e-mail or an SMS message.
- Contacts: Set up contacts and contact information for e-mail and SMS. You can also add contacts that do not have e-mail or SMS addresses. Contacts for IM are separate.
- My Status: See which IM communities you are logged onto. You can also check your e-mail.
- Help: Access live Help chat and other information resources.
Settings and Device: Set the date and time and choose settings for pop-ups and other display items.
The top part of the screen is saved for the task bar. It displays information about systems status, new messages, keyboard CAP and ALT functions.