HTC is now offering free USB-C to 3.5mm adapters to all Bolt owners
The adapter is listed on HTC's Reward Center as “HTC Bolt USB Accessory – 57007”. You can claim yours by following the link below and filling out HTC's online form with your date of purchase, transaction number, and your Bolt's MEID number.
The audio adapters are expected to be available for shipment to consumers by the end of December, but “unforeseen” delays due to high demand and inventory shortages are not out of the question, HTC notes. Also, as can be expected, illegible store receipts, counterfeited MEID numbers, and other forms of trickery, will not be tolerated by the company and will result in invalid claims.
This adapter won't help you if you want to charge your new HTC Bolt and listen to music at the same time, but we'd leave this to third-party accessory makers to solve in the months following the phone's release.
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3200 mAh(23h talk time)
Posts: 431; Member since: Jan 26, 2015
posted on Nov 23, 2016, 9:45 AM 10
Posts: 1009; Member since: Feb 20, 2015
posted on Nov 23, 2016, 10:02 AM 2
Posts: 548; Member since: Aug 22, 2015
posted on Nov 23, 2016, 10:18 AM 4
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):