HTC ThunderBolt benchmark tests
Earlier in the day we ran the Quadrant benchmark program a few times, and got scores around 1800-1850, but for some reason when we ran the same tests later (as shown in the video), the scores were lower at 1430-1490. We can only think that there must be some background applications running that is eating up CPU cycles for the speeds to drop. Meanwhile, the Motorola DROID X was consistent at 1400-1450.
We also ran the NeoCore program from Qualcomm that tests the phone's frame-per-second rate. On the HTC ThunderBolt we got results from 57.7 to 59.9 FPS, while the Motorola DROID X was about 32 FPS.
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1400 mAh(6.30h talk time)
posted on Mar 20, 2011, 12:44 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):