What is it? The Motorola DROID X2 for Verizon! And now, we feel like giving one of these babies away! We guess you're already dying to learn what you have to do in order to participate, so here it goes:
1.Like our Facebook page;
2. Post a comment on this picture.
Starting November 1st, the Giveaway contest is open to U.S. residents aged 18 or over. In exactly one week's time (this would be November 8), we'll randomly choose one lucky PhoneArena user and contact them via a private message on Facebook, so that they can receive their prize, provided by Motorola USA.
*edit - November 8, 2011*: We've drawn the lucky winner and have contacted them. Congrats to Femi!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
* This giveaway promotion is not tied to Facebook itself.
Posts: 614; Member since: Dec 09, 2009
I have one. After having an OG and the DX, the DX2 is a major disappointment in terms of screen quality. I would rather have my DX back.
posted on Nov 01, 2011, 10:11 AM 0
Posts: 316; Member since: Apr 20, 2011
i just want a phone that works my ally took a heavy beating.. but still sorta works only touch screen works though the physical keyboard is ruined.. and the home key still works but thats about it.. i had an otterbox on it and it fell out of my pocket while i was doing some work on my roof. I would love to save some money and time if i could get this phone.. be a great bday present. as mine is on the 10th same day as the razr release
posted on Nov 02, 2011, 3:31 PM 0
Posts: 276; Member since: Dec 10, 2010
um. I think best idea is give one free for all the people leave comment here.
posted on Nov 01, 2011, 10:40 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):