Blackberry Q10 surfaces in white
The white BlackBerry Q10 was the device carried by none other than company chief marketing officer Frank Boulben. Boulben appeared happy to show it off to journalists for a few moments.
We haven’t heard anything officially about a white Q10, and for the black one we know that Verizon, AT&T and Sprint will be carrying it. Hopefully, the white version arrives on those carriers as well. Take a look at it right below.
- Display 3.1" 720 x 720 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2100 mAh(13.5h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1485; Member since: Mar 18, 2012
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 11:39 AM 0
Posts: 467; Member since: May 25, 2011
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 3:08 PM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):