BlackBerry Storm now available from Verizon Wireless
The highly anticipated phone comes well equipped for the average user and the business users alike. A quick run through of the features:
- Dual-band (800/1900MHz) for CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A
- Worldwide roaming is supported by quad-band frequencies for GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Singe-band (2100MHz) for 3G roaming
- 1GB of hard memory and supports microSD card slot (comes with a 8GB card)
- Portrait and landscape views
- 3.2 megapixel camera with flash, auto focus and video recording
- Bluetooth with A2DP support
- Compatible with Visual Voice Mail
- Capable of tethering with laptop (Windows only)
- Supports VZ navigator
- HTML email support and browser
It is now available online or at Verizon stores at a price of $199.99 with a 2-year contract. A BlackBerry data plan is required to get the discounts.
Those of you who rushed to get one, were you able to get it or was it sold out? And if you did, what are your first impressions on the ground breaking device for BlackBerry?
source: Verizon Wireless