Do you want to take better shots with your iPhone but don't know much about photography? If that's the case, you might want to check out Apple's new "How to Shoot on iPhone 7" tutorial series.
The tech giant recently updated its YouTube channel with a bunch of short informational videos which aim to teach iPhone 7
and 7 Plus
owners a few tricks on how to properly utilize the camera
on their handset.
Each clip is about 40 seconds long and features simple text instructions accompanied by some funky electronic beats. They can provide you with the basics on taking good panorama shots, close-ups, portraits, and so on.
If you like what you see and would like to learn more, it will be best to head straight to Apple's dedicated webpage for the series (link is located below). There, you'll be able to see the full list of 16 tutorials, which is far greater than the modest selection of 5 clips that made the cut to Cupertino's YouTube channel.
The entire collection includes:
- How to shoot a great portrait.
- How to shoot a close-up.
- How to shoot a vertical Pano.
- How to shoot without a flash.
- How to shoot action.
- How to shoot a selfie with the timer.
- How to capture a unique angle.
- How to shoot stills while filming.
- How to shoot with street light.
- How to shoot a bold and simple image.
- How to shoot during golden hour.
- How to shoot a one-handed selfie.
- How to edit a selfie.
- How to shoot a sunset silhouette.
- How to shoot a group portrait.
- How to shoot a backlit subject.