Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE ReviewSamsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE 7
- 30-pin USB cable
- Wall Charger
- Quick Reference Guide
- Product Safety & Warranty Guide
The dock connector is on the bottom
The microSIM and microSD card slots are on the left
The 3.5mm jack is on the top
The power button and volume rocker are on the right
2. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
there goes phone arena putting down the camera on A TABLET
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I could have make exception for camera but c'mon sluggish performance?
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It's "sluggish" because of Honeycomb regardless of Exynos inside it.
7. ph00ny (Posts: 1132; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's really not that bad. Initial action on the ui may start sluggish but once it's moving, it's pretty smooth.
Can't wait for ICS
5. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
The day I went to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 from Verizon is the day this came out. And because this came out Verizon had send all the 10.1s back to their distribution center because it's been labeled as end of life. So I had 4 tablets to choose from the Droid Xyboard 10.1 and 8.9, an iPad and this POS.
So I played with this, and it is no where near worth the $500 price tag. The screen feels smaller than the very first Galaxy Tab 7 inch. It is incredibly slow and sluggish even when swiping between different screens, even after a shut down and restart. The Xyboards were whomping this thing into the pavement in performance.
So for $30 extra I got the Xyboard 10.1.
If they put a $200 price tag on this piece of junk, it would be worth it then.
6. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
This is a little sluggish considering the hardware. Ice Cream Sandwich needs to be on the Galaxy Tab's to show its true potential.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'd be seriously eyeing a Wi-Fi variant myself. o:
10. Twiknight (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Do you know when will the ICS update come?
14. racheted69 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
It is already out and I could not update do to a processor problem. I am sending my into the factory and having a new one sent back out wit ics on it. You need to take it in to a store see if they can help you with the update.
11. greyhulk (Posts: 154; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
Why do they always mention sluggish performance with a live wallpaper on? It's true of every Android device and competing devices don't even have the option of a live wallpaper, so it seems moot.
The price point is kind of retarded, given you can get the new iPad for the same price without a contract and no data contract. Why do they keep doing this to Android devices?