iPhone 5 pre-orders are now live
1. Savage (Posts: 431; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
*sigh* And it begins. Gonna break sales record again. >.
5. E.N. (Posts: 2216; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
it might break records, you never know. At the end of the day wishful thinking is just that.... wishful
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
According to my own estimations...people who will buy the iP5 will be iFans only...!! No one from the Android, Symbian and BBM community will think of it as beautiful!! Come to think of it, even iFans would rather hang on to their iP4 series!
11. E.N. (Posts: 2216; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
iPhone 5 sold out in less than an hour. Looking pretty good already....
4. lumialove (Posts: 75; Member since: 16 May 2012)
People don't seem to understand!
It's not that the iPhone 5 is a bad phone, its that Apple is selling you the same crap every year!(same thing with iPad2 and The New iPad).
Jesus! People drooling over it make me laugh so nice!
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I won't say every year...but yes, the look of the 5 is like a "Cliché".... beefier hardware isn't everything!!
8. xfire99 (Posts: 262; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Hmmm..weird, I could go to Apple website for preorder and no crash?
Havent all iSheeps flocks waken up yet?
YOU CAN PREORDER iPhone 5 now OMG..GOGOGO iSheeps flocks, before its out of stock.
9. xfire99 (Posts: 262; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Hmm...maybe iSheeps cant tell the different between iPhone 4S/iPhone5 and make them hestitating to pre-order. Apple really need to label on all iPhones and tell what model its. Makes life much easier for all iSheeps flocks to know what they are buying. :)
10. jibraihimi (Posts: 482; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
And once again apple will break all the sales record by selling something which costed them 168$ to make at 700$. I don't understand why people line up to buy such a overpriced gadget, even after they know that there are better products in Market which costs just half of it. Once Warren Buffet said " if u purchase the things which you don't require, then one day you will have to start selling the things which you really require".......................... ifans will understand the meaning of this phrase soon..........