Yahoo plans to be on any wearable device, including Google Glass and the rumored iWatch
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Michael H this article was written and completed at 2020, is it programmed or is it up to you to publish it now?
How is, or does this work?
Do you have a server with prefixed time that this news will be published?
3. lyndon420 (Posts: 2977; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Their time settings must be set to 24:00 hour format instead of the 12:00am/pm format. Could be a simple oversite or a small change in their publishing rules.
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
after a glass and watch..... whats nxt necklace or ib**bs
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nope, next will be Google Underpants! :P
5. SGSatlantis (Posts: 207; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I hope it wouldn't take a nuclear war to finally launch the god damn devices!:) Pip-Boy 3000 FTW!
6. erickdmena (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Yahoo: That annoying friend who always wants to hang around and and is no good either than to gossip.