Upcoming Tizen OS browser takes the crown in HTML5 tests
1. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
actually benchmark won't tell the whole story . my lumia 710 will load webpages faster than my friends galaxy s.
2. skyline100 (Posts: 17; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The html5test's benchmark basically just telling you what kind of html5 code that your browser support, not the speed.
3. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
So your relitively new 710 can load faster than a two and a half year old phone? Contests man
4. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 371; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Lets get it with SGS2 and I4S, or your mobile. I will win with my single core Lumia 710..
5. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Uh, that phone from tmob with wp7.5? The browser in that phone is dog slow.
Oh, and FYI, the Galaxy S only has a single core CPU as well. You managed to make yourself look like a dumb WP troll with that tired stupid argument.