Unannounced HTC One M8 mini to be launched by Verizon
If the details revealed until now are correct, the HTC One M8 mini should be a mid-range handset that features: a 4.5-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels, Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.0 UI, 13MP rear camera, quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.7GHz, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. Since the 5-inch One M8 costs $200 on contract, we’re thinking that the M8 mini could be offered for less than $100 to those willing to purchase it subsidized.
1. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Say that again? 13mp rear camera? :D
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2872; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, "13 MP.............." and I think this mini will outsell his big brother M8.
Everything is sounding pretty good but 2 GB RAM would be good with Snapdragon 800+ but its OK as it will keep the price low.
And oh wait, does it have expandable memory option?
15. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
they shoulve learned from sonyz mini
10. Doakie (Posts: 1330; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Screw this crap. The only two things this phone has on my Moto G is a 13 mp rear camera, and boom sound speakers. I bet it'll be priced $400-500 off contract. I'll stick with my $200 16 GB Moto G thanks. The solo rear speaker is loud enough and the 5 MP camera is worth the $200-300 savings.
2. aditya.k (Posts: 484; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I thought S400 could be clocked only up to 1.6 GHz.
3. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3788; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
HTC should make a real One M8 mini with all the specs of the larger M8 plus this phone's 13MP camera and put it in this mini form factor. That would be an interesting phone, especially for many people coming from an iPhone.
6. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Wish this had specs like the One M7 plus sd card and 13mp.
7. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Well a 13 mp camera makes the mini more appealing than it's bigger brother ..
8. galanoth (Posts: 344; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
MP aren't everything.
Who is making the sensor?
HTC Titan 2 had 16MP camera and took crap photos.
11. Doakie (Posts: 1330; Member since: 06 May 2009)
So what? The 4 MP camera takes grainy photos. Can't be much worse than the 4 MP shooter the big brother has.....
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4112; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Exactly. I find it funny how everybody forgot how bad HTC's cameras were in the past despite the high megapixel count, and are too blinded by the numbers to notice Ultrapixels are much better than anything HTC came up with before.
GIV MOAR MEGAPIXELS HTC, NEED MEGAPIXELS
14. newbey123 (Posts: 452; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
More interested in when the big brother Max version will drop!