Transparent phone prototype is getting closer
1. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Whats the point? So people can see everything I'm doing? No thank you.
27. Airforce (Posts: 68; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
I really want to see how i can operate my phone under the rays of the sun
29. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1522; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
what about using the technology in the screen of the car, so you can see a virtual path over the current road telling you which lane you should be in and where to take the next turn?
Just an example.
47. tusharkn (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
That's cool and also could be implemented as heads up display for bike rider on their helmet visor. Would really help in bike accidents cause by distractions
46. tusharkn (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Concept's intriguing but those should just better remain concept, can't imagine showing off all my photos, videos(aaahhem...porno) and my passwords to whole world.
That guy showing off in videos wears a Samsung T-shirt could it a sign of that sammy is coming up with something like that be sooner
3. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Can someone tell me the purpose of a transparent phone? I'm yet to think of one
13. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 480; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
LOL - Maybe this might put an end to those stories of people falling into holes or walking into light poles while texting?
48. tusharkn (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Yeah I've got one if anyone wants to make a personal held device as for public show off
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I know that for example transparent display may be useful when embedded in a car's windshield and similar, but I don't see idea of transparent phone...
6. dynamo.one (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
seriously? what if i forget the phone in somewhere and i can't find it...
7. Lauticol (Posts: 341; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
You put a case to the phone and it looses all it's atraction
41. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
exactly what i was thinking...
& w/o a case, what if you step on it?
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
10. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
no im going to buy a transparent phone.. i can't watch porn on that way.. LOL
11. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
LG crystal already tried this concept. Nothing new here lol
12. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Ok good so now one can see through their ears while talking or the other guy could see your ear canal :D :D
14. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's like a waterproof phone, what's the practical use of this other than making the geek leak?
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I disagree about waterproof phone.
22. JonBjSig (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Waterproof phone = Your phone won't die when doused.
Transparent phone = You can see through your phone.
One is useful, the other is not, quite the opposite in my opinion.
18. Tux_Alan (Posts: 74; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
You see a transparent phone and I see HUDs for all sorts of applications from winshields to glasses, mirrors and so on..!
19. mydi.maus (unregistered)
how is a battery watch powering a 4.3 inch phone?.....hmmm
20. VJo003 (Posts: 359; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Applaud the effort.... Use is a secondary concept.
Hope to see more innovations in this 1080p & quadcore mad race.