Things you can do with your old iPad in preparation to buy the new one
In our rough and tumble economy, saving whatever money as possible is indeed a process on its own – even more when the ever-rising cost of living makes it rather difficult to save up for anything. In any event, there are people out there fortunate to have money put aside well in advance, but for those who are looking to make a few bucks in such a short time period, there are a variety of ways to make the most out of your old iPad in preparation for the new one.
So let’s find out what you can do right now!
Things you can do with your old iPad in preparation to buy the new one Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
2. windowsRocks posted on 06 Mar 2012, 09:17 3 1
Will ever Apple think about common people who can afford iproducts?
3. Commentator posted on 06 Mar 2012, 09:20 1 0
Only if their profit margins start to slip up.
4. JBz007 posted on 06 Mar 2012, 09:31 5 0
I could afford Apple's products, I make decent money I suppose. The question is why would I buy them when I can get something of comparable quality and experience for much, much less.
5. PAPINYC (limited) 3 days ago posted on 06 Mar 2012, 09:43 5 2
You could always throw it under a fast-coming train.
6. remixfa posted on 06 Mar 2012, 09:55 4 3
you could sell it and send the money back to one of those poor apple - slaves. thats like 2 months salary
7. darktranquillity posted on 06 Mar 2012, 10:05 4 2
Or you could throw it to the real place where it belong, the waste bin.
10. djg71087 posted on 06 Mar 2012, 11:51 0 0
Kinda wish all the rumors would be confirmed at this point, I don't like how a lot of the status feeds are cluttered with rumor rumor rumors!!!
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Mar 2012, 12:37 2 0
And people would wast more money again spending almost 500-600$ instead of using all that money paying your bills while our economy is in a slump
13. SuperEd posted on 06 Mar 2012, 12:48 0 0
You can also use it to prop up your brand new Windows 8 Slate!!! BRILLIANT!!!!
14. bayusuputra posted on 07 Mar 2012, 12:06 0 0