The next Angry Birds game to have a medieval theme
3. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Just what the world needs...another Angry Terds game...oops, I meant Birds..
6. ihavenoname (Posts: 1646; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Rovio won't be successful forever. Seriously, ok, Angry Birds games are well made and well designed, but while I've had almost all of them, I've never finished any. After few episodes, the game just starts to repeat itself. Bad Biggies has the same problem to me, I really just don't want to do almost exactly same thing all over again. Just boring.
9. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
so running in temple run forever is differnt
4. camera531 (Posts: 304; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Why start with only Canada and Australia. What the hell is that? Just put it in the f#'ing Playstore...
5. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Medival because that's how long it's been since anyone played this game.
8. JMartin22 (Posts: 1681; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I never enjoyed the Angry Birds game engine, I found it uninteresting and unstimulating; not to mention it's considerably slanted towards the Free-to-Play model of forcing your hand into purchasing power-ups to conquer special puzzle-based levels designed for cash shop based consumption.
10. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
you guys are nuts... this company is genius... the game is perfectly built for kids and people who want to pass the time.
i find it timeless because of wanting to 3 star every level... it doesn't get old cause there are too many levels to complete. and they keep it refreshing by updating the games every few months.
they have built a brand. Toys; Food; Clothing; Film; etc... they aren't going away anytime soon.