Samsung officially teases its Unpacked trailer for 'The Next Galaxy'
1. tech2 (Posts: 3451; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
My body is ready !
Really hoping for USB-C but not sure that'll happen.
15. Landon (Posts: 488; Member since: 07 May 2015)
I agree in that USB-C with v3.1 would be amazing but after seeing this video, I highly doubt it. It looks like the 2015 Gear VR is in the video, which means the S7 will be compatible with it.
7. Hallyu (Posts: 394; Member since: 21 Jul 2015)
It would surely have. Samsung has never disappointed us.
4. dimas (Posts: 2124; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
People waiting for s7 should already be saving now for two things: S7 and a 128gb microsd card. Powerbanks? Not on the list anymore if s7's 3000mah is well-optimized.
Just one frustration on samsung: Bring the god damn a3 2016 in asian countries! I'm itching to test that compact phone with superb camera.
6. Hallyu (Posts: 394; Member since: 21 Jul 2015)
The most anticipated device of 2016 is coming out. Samsung = King
9. Derekjeter (Posts: 889; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
It's the most anticipated device in Q1 of 2016. You still have the Note 6, LG G5, NEXUS 7 and if Sony and HTC get their head straight we might have a great 2016. Outside of Android you still have to wait for iPhone 7 and the rumored Surface phone. Not that Windows phone will sell more than a few thousand but still you have to wait for all of them.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 21201; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
For the next few years, in the business/tech world, the most anticipated device is still the iPhone. That's just a plain fact, for now it's still the "it" phone, but it's coming down to earth.
12. TerryTerius (Posts: 1780; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
There's always one of you people on these articles. I was wondering how long it would take.
13. waqas.mehmood2 (Posts: 42; Member since: 21 Nov 2015)
Most anticipated phone of 2016 is one and only iphone 7 and 7 plus nothing else matters
14. TerryTerius (Posts: 1780; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
For you, and that's fine. Given the couple hundred million galaxy S phones Samsung has sold so far, there are plenty of individuals that care about the release of the S7 as well. And then there are people like me, who by both. Either way, there's no need to be so fanboy-ish about it. It's one thing to say that iPhones are generally the most anticipated devices, I would agree with you on that from a sales standpoint. It's another thing to say that nothing else matters.
16. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1413; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Cant wait for another samsung device that wont be getting a major software update in 6 months!!! Its been amazing having note 5, the latest and greatest Samsung device that cant get marshmallow 6 months after its release. What a joke of a company.
18. j2001m (Posts: 2941; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Last time I looked. All nexus devices only get 1 najor software update per year and none of them have even come close to offering anything that Samsung offers, my nexus 6p does nothing with it big screen, just a joke