Samsung Galaxy K zoom now has a special Vine app that makes use of its powerful optics
As of last month, the Galaxy K zoom is already available to buy in some markets around the world. It hasn’t been released in the US yet, but it’ll probably debut there in the near future. Running Android 4.4 KitKat, the Samsung Galaxy K zoom features a 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED display, LTE connectivity, hexa-core Exynos processor, 2GB of RAM, and a large 20.7MP BSI rear camera with Xenon flash (and 10x optical zoom, as already mentioned).
Samsung Galaxy K zoom
1. Doakie (Posts: 1320; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Man. Every time I think I don't want this phone because it only has 8 GB of internal storage I see it and I want it all over again. I might actually trade in my Note 3 when this comes to AT&T........
2. Super3310 (Posts: 64; Member since: 06 May 2014)
Still cant beat ,,,,,,carlzeiss and pureview technology
3. NotAGeek (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
At least the k zoom has optical zoom,and now it's more pocketable amd stylish
6. ihavenoname (Posts: 1518; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Personally I like the OS of K Zoom better, but otherwise I'd have 1020. Samsung camera software is very good, but not as good as Nokia one.
8. muhsen (Posts: 267; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
bigger sensor, oversampling technology, taking images in RAW, lossless zoom, HAAC , better lens and the most important one, Nokia's imaging algorithms that imaging pioneers like Sony is having a hard time to match it, let alone samsung .
btw, we r talking about a last year's model compared to a recently announced model...imagine how the 1020 successor will be.
Galaxy phones and tablets are amazing, specially the Note series, but when talking about phone photography, Lumia and Pureview are unbeatable. Actually, not just Lumia pureview models that can excel in imaging, low end lumia models r quite good too, Gsmarena has reviewed the 630 and has found it an excellent shooter for its category and even the category above it...ohh and if someone has forgotten, the lumia 720 with its carl ziess lens has brought the HTC one (m7) to shame ( they were compared with each other in last year's MWC)
18. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
CarlZeiss optics and bigger lens used by Nokia to make photos look great.
12. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmao. nokia and sh*t. #Graveyard #ZombieAlert
5. MarioG (Posts: 21; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
Wait... Zooming on Vine? I'M BUYING THIS PHONE RIGHT NOW!
10. pwnarena (Posts: 974; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
you can get the cheaper sony wx300 with 20X zoom and better optics. it acts like those silly lens style sony qx cameras but it's a full-blown camera with its own viewfinder. you can just use your smartphone to control it via wi-fi. your smartphone can show what the wx300 sees.
11. sergiobr (Posts: 435; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Nice job K Zoom ...http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/features/item/19824_Battle_of_the_best-Nokia_Lumia.php
13. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmao @ "www.allaboutsymbian.com". RIP.
14. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Well, my GS5 camera is simply AMAZING. I'm obsessed. I wonder how great this one is too .. wow.
16. Thief76 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Jun 2014)
the ugliest phone ever made , but nice for photography lovers .
17. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 863; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
So instead of Vine working on updating their WP app for the 20 million people out there, they've decided to work on an app for a phone that might sell 100K... Good to see they know where the priorities are.