Photo presumably taken with a Samsung Galaxy S5 surfaces
1. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Ahem... The Monster mouth's Smartphone Killer...
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
And, right after sensor density, the next burning question is whether the GS5 camera has OIS?
3. mayur007 (Posts: 496; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
true ois is must have feature now -- thanx to nokia
6. neops (Posts: 244; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
No it's a bird!
(Where did they see the fingerprint?)
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 1446; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Either they were high...
Or we are looking at it wrong.
18. preetmalhotra (Posts: 79; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
#neops bro, u keep ur finger on ur camera lens, and click a pic. if u really can see ur fingerprint there, rape me as many times as you want..lol
8. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Since Sony is making cameras for Samsung too, 21mpix is not very unlikely.
10. shuaibhere (Posts: 1759; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
But S5 is going to have samsung made sensor....
9. surethom (Posts: 378; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
What would be a real winner is if the sensor was Bigger, much Bigger, more megapixels on the same size chip just make a worse picture.
native aspect ratio should always be 16:9 as they display on monitors, tablets & TV much better & much smaller black bars.
13. Einstein333 (Posts: 47; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Whats supposed to be "HOT" about this infomation?? The S5 will actually have a camera and it will be 16 or 20 MP! We would never have thought so!