- Nokia 305 dual-SIM, 2MP
- Nokia 306 single-SIM, 2MP
- Nokia 311 WCDMA/WIFI, 3G, 3.2MP, multitouch display, 1,000mAh battery
Nokia 305, 306, 311 leak out, might bring overhauled Series 40 or Meltemi
1. nishant (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 May 2012)
i hope so .....that will be the best of nokia in lower end smart phones.
3. mobilefuture (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
thank you phonearena. I was going to start writing to you that why havent you mentioned anything about the event? The news has been out for over a week now. Anyway will you guys be there?
6. Victor.H (Posts: 529; Member since: 27 May 2011)
We won't cover it live, but will keep you posted about everything that happens there. Exciting stuff, if S40 indeed borrows from MeeGo!
11. Anthony_Gonzalves (Posts: 46; Member since: 11 May 2012)
Dude no body wants to go to that terrorist country to cover that event live. I wonder what nokia is doing in Pakistan when they could easily arrange the event in India or China or Europe.
12. zohayb (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I solely created an account to reply to you sir
FIRSTLY WE ARE NOT A TERRORIST COUNTRY MIND IT!
we have lost 30000+ lives fighting against terrorism
As far as what Nokia is doing in Pakistan??
is well simply Pakistan is essentially a huge telecom market
A population of around 177.1 million
and cellular subscription of about 107 million
I'd say that it is a major market considering the ratio
oh might I add at the Nokia event when the first windows phone were announced Nokia Specifically mentioned Pakistan in the plan
Pakistanis collectively sent over 151 billion text messages during the year 2009.
Nokia has cited Pakistan to be producing the third highest SMS traffic in the world in 2010 and I'm guessing you are from USA oh well even if you are not Samsung will launch the S3 in Pakistan in June that means with the global launch
Try to be respectful to others even when you might not know anything about them :)
15. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
he is probably indian he will obviously say that
16. zohayb (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Yes real mature guys up vote a guy who offends someone and down vote the guy who by almost by all means was still not disrespectful to that person
oh when I said you must be from the USA and the S3 bit I was implying the fact S3 will come to the USA after june.
14. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
well thats what u guys think because this is what told to you by media fact is no one ever came here to see if it is really like it huh u guys are really dumb . fact is its not completly true
18. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
dont be racist man. would you be happy if your the one being called a terrorist?..
17. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
yet no moblie is faster in making call then series 40 try comparing from startup againt ur xyz phone
5. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Great looking low end phones, we just need to see how the OS works out.
7. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
maybe i should replace my nokia C3 to 311 for daily use... =D
8. mercorp (Posts: 992; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Since this phone will have the EPIC meego UI,I will buy it!
9. Skoll (Posts: 15; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
in my opinion they look like qwerty sliders.
Dear Nokia i would love a WP8 slider full qwerty screen tilt device. Ty.
10. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Just think about. We would've be drooling over these phone just a few years ago. The phone biz is so fast paced.