Meizu and Canonical sign "strategic partnership"; Ubuntu phones coming in Q1 2015
1. h27_Venom (Posts: 76; Member since: 16 May 2014)
Very nice to see competion...
but app ecosystem will still be a challenge though..!!
2. TimCook (banned) (Posts: 450; Member since: 23 Oct 2014)
I don't know,
I never really liked Ubuntu on PC even though my teacher was forcing us to use it.
5. AnTuTu (Posts: 1575; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
I am not surprised. Ubuntu is for real technical ppl not for those who give everything away due to another row of icons.
3. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
idk Ubuntu has always been like there, It's sad the Ubuntu Edge didn't make it to the mass market but this is probably a start
4. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
It's great to see companies working together to add value to the community through open source platforms.
Just think if Ubuntu had Microsoft's money. We'd have two viable open source choices for mobile devices and the tech market would be much more vibrant.
6. mrblah (Posts: 576; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
I'll pick one up, I'm pretty sick of blandriod.