Here's what our readers would do if they had the most powerful smartphone on Earth
1. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Everyone missed the point, you should "patent it" instead.
3. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I didn't know being the most powerful smartphone can be patented...
oh wait, rounded corners are patentable too.
26. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
You my friend are awesome.
2. prakesh (Posts: 92; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
PA considered wendygarrett comment? because she mentioned the PA site? even low-end mid-range phone can surf 24/7..
15. tegradragon (Posts: 68; Member since: 23 May 2012)
And plus its wendygarrett we're talking about!
28. sgogeta4 (Posts: 393; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
The user is a he, the avatar is an ugly viet girl...
6. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
lol at the message from VZW and world domination. i'm looking forward to more interactions in the PA community. more power to PA - this is what makes them different from any other tech site.
7. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Some pure humour and some really neat thoughtful comments. PA houses all kind of breeds :) Nice interesting article!
8. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Ray.. I am honored by you mentioning my post. :D
10. Apple_Royally_ (banned) (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Youve been a PhoneArena customer for over 3years now, just like Remixfa and Networkdood & others, and Apple.Royally to.... We PhoneArena and members and all like that®
12. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yup, and we all like to see our name in lights from time to time. :)
13. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Aye.. we have quite a tight long-standing community of free thinkers here. :)
32. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
now that you mention that, i remembered once when PA had a costumer that got banned and came back every time, a customer who had the most stubbornes towards apple ever, someone we will never forget, taco50.
Oh and nice iWaffle.
9. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
BTW who saw the silly BB add with a popup here? WTH why the guy jumps from that freakin' height? Why don't the old ppl know that one should stand steady while posing for photo? Why that vocalist goes insane?? Coz he has a BlackBerry? It starts action? dafuq >:[
11. Apple_Royally_ (banned) (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
I would feel and be proud for 9 months till they get another one out®
16. nosybummer (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
i will patent it and then get sued by apple
18. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i will show it to my friends who have a blackberry and persuade them to throw that s h i t to the garbage bin!
21. wolstenbeast (Posts: 25; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I would use it to access every National database for patents and destroy every single one, thus making the manufactures (yes especially you Apple) compete on evolving and development, rather than court room drama.
23. tedkord (Posts: 5552; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I'll tell you what I wouldn't do - camp outside a store for a week to buy it.
24. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
aw, i must've missed that article! justme had the best one. xD
25. alekso9 (Posts: 40; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
I would wait for the next one to come out...
27. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
All missed the best one.
I will get sued by Apple.
30. ambrown (Posts: 29; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Most powerful eh? Well I'd ditch my PC because all I'd need is a dock to boot up a full OS and do some power using! Heck just make docks with a screen, mouse and keyboard because everywhere I'd go I'd just have my 500TB of storage right on me! High end gaming on a PC? Heck no! I get that on my supercomputing pocket friend! Work, school, home, library, car...everywhere I go I've got the most powerful device I'll ever need with me! Just put a dock there for me to hook it up. Need to whip out a DSLR to get the job done? Not with my 1000 MP camera on my phone!
Needless to say, we've only scratched the surface of what is possible with smartphones. More features are added, new sensors are buried inside, the hardware and software gets better and better. I think that someday our phones will power everything. One device to rule them all...so to speak.
33. Mobile_CTO (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Wow these answers are boring. We're allowed to fantasize the ultimate superphone so let's actually do it...
1. 600TB iCloud storage with synchronization of EVERYTHING seamlessly across ALL devices.
2. 9G which is 10TB/s transfer speed , using the holographic properties of the earth's magnetic field as a transmission medium, so there is reception everywhere, and requires no towers and thus no carriers.
3. Ability to instantly project video, via 802.11z, into any other device around you, so you can always move up in screen size.
4. Ability to somehow fold or stretch from a small pocket size into a nice big screen size.
5. Ability to project a hologram above itself, as its display. And/or to project onto walls.
6. Kickstand and then a laser light keyboard that's full size is projected onto the horizontal surface under it, so you can instantly type for real.
7. Siri's great granddaughter, who you can basically tell anything and actually have her understand and do it, without typing.
8. OS Simulators and/or OS partitions allow it to run any kind of software from any platform.
9. Biometric security to where "it just knows it's you", to give better security for things like NFC payments to where it's completely automatic with no PIN, no slide-to-unlock, and so on.
37. ali.geek714 (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
haha...!! dont hope for even the half of the half of the half of the half of the specs mentioned above from APPLE!!!!!
34. tssynergy (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
..... it would open my garage doors, control my lights, alarms & thermostat. It would also serve as a universal remote for my home theater system and come with a docking station for home use. Once I set the cell phone in the docking station it would then switch to "home use" mode and allow me to use several hand sets that are tied to the docking station. This way whatever room I'm in, I'd have access to calls, text and maybe a couple of other basic features without having to carry the cell phone around the house. So my dream devise would actually be a system (i.e. cell phone with maxed out specs + base unit + base unit hand sets).
35. ali.geek714 (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
what can be done with the fastest phone??????
36. ali.geek714 (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
all i want is the strength of my phone to be of 3310