Here's a cheap and easy way to make your own capacitive stylus
2. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Kinda cool but... I'd rather spend the few dallors and buy one.
3. McLTE (Posts: 720; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I see nowhere in the original article that the scotchpad is required to be moist.. looks like it's conductive without moisture.
Definitely a fun little craft project.. I think I'll give this a try with my kids. Since they always want to borrow my phone for games, they will get a kick out of this, and it will help keep my screen more clean as well!! :)
4. MATOZ (Posts: 71; Member since: 10 Aug 2011)
Other point the news forgot:
"You need at least two things; a faucet or glass of water to do this stylus works."
But in case of emergency you can use your mouth to moist it !
heeee, heee ...
5. savien808 (Posts: 59; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
ebay people!you can get 5 or more for 2$ or less + free shipping!
6. tobin_o (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Nice solution in a pinch, but I'd put down money for a Sammy Note (phone or tablet) if I thought I might ever need a stylus. Hell, even if I didn't, I'd still get one :)
7. Arpad (Posts: 39; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Man..... he is just BEGGING to get SUED!
This is an outrage! How can this man steal and copy innovation from those poor and innocent companies!