Final Fantasy III now finally on Android, asks for a fantastic $15.99 price
The Final Fantasy series made their debut back in 1987, going through more than a dozen remakes. For a game with a 25-year history, there’s definitely plenty of reasons why you might want to spend those 16 bucks. First and foremost, though, are the gorgeous graphics. The game is nicely ported to Android with spacious, good for touch controls.
The game has actually been available on the Android platform for quite a while now, but weirdly in Japanese only. This new releases fixes that and makes the game available to English speaking gamers across the globe.
Final Fantasy III works on all devices sporting Android 2.2 Froyo or higher, and definitely provides plenty of game time as well.
- Download Final Fantasy III on Android [Google Play link]
via Android Authority
Final Fantasy III is now on Google Play
3. Steviewy (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Such as what...? Google Play has barely any RPGs worth playing. I'd like some recommendations honestly.
6. Nickmfnjackson (Posts: 101; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
Spectral souls? Order and chaos? Zeonia? Dungeon defender? Eve of genesis? Earth and legend?
Just because you don't look, doesn't mean they don't exist.
8. Steviewy (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Spectral Souls is okay but not worth the full price. I do have that though. Order and Chaos is a MMORPG so not counting that. Zeonia games are half decent. I've heard the 4th is great but haven't downloaded it yet. Eve of Genesis is so awful. I've heard mixed things about Earth and Legend....it looks ok. Just my opinion here. Nothing more.
9. fraydoe (Posts: 57; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
you would have to know about the FF line and history to fully appreciate the game (being a huge FF fan), the stories are unbeatable
10. downphoenix (Posts: 2315; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Those games seriously don't compete with Final Fantasy, except perhaps Dungeon Defenders, but that isnt an RPG, its a Tower Defense with RPG elements.
I'll pass on this one at least until a price drop, waiting for them to bring over Final Fantasy Tactics personally.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5592; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you haven't even played Final Fantasy have you? :P
12. CellieCell (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
Yeah price is too high. I'm waiting for FF7 my favorite. I know i could get the emulator, but they don't really work that well.
15. fraydoe (Posts: 57; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
no actually the emulator is probably the best best for comfortableness, as you can hook up a ps3 or wii controller to it and kick back. but i do agree with downphoenix, my fav is FFT , then FFVIII. im pretty sure they have FFT already for iPhone
16. Zalnorg (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
What do you mean you can hook up a ps3 controller? Do you mean you can use a ps3 controller to play the ps1 Roms?
2. Devfrost (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 Mar 2012)
The game have been in google play for the past few weeks.
5. ph00ny (Posts: 598; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Which FF3 is this? US version or Japanese version?
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2315; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Yep, of the Japanese FF3, the last unreleased FF game we got.