Exclusive: Motorola Moto X to be released "somewhat simultaneously" with new DROIDs
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Well I could care less bout the DROID moto. I just want the 32GB REAL MOTOROLA X PHONE.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'll probably get the Moto X to begin with then maybe a new Droid later if i decide i must have one.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10096; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Droid MAXX! Everyone knows how much you want insanely huge battery life.
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Given what we're seeing with Android 4.3, Google seems to know how to get battery life without a huge mAh capacity.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, i saw that article and it made me think of the battery life possibilities for the X but Android 4.3 shifts the battery life magnitude for Android devices as a whole so if 4.3 brings battery life for the X closer to something we'd expect now from a MAXX imagine 4.3 on a MAXX...
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3527; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
7. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Oh FFS! The "moto X" IS nothing more than a re-designed Droid ultra. I have no doubt whatsoever that google is planning to dump the nexus range and replace it with "X" branding
10. google-apple (Posts: 34; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Do you people think it will be Google which will be selling MotoX like Nexus, or Motorola itself???
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3618; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
New Droids copied or got features from Moto X. :)