Claimed HTC Sense 7 screenshots leak, reeking of Material Design
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 2034; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Htc is becoming greater with its software updates, keep it up
13. Cyrus.I (Posts: 11; Member since: 21 Jul 2014)
I own a Moto X and even though I love the stock-like UI, HTC's Sense seems a lot better. More functionality and less bloatware. Samsung, take notes.
2. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Are you kidding me? If anything material design follows in HTC's footsteps with the whites and dividers not LG.
3. tech2 (Posts: 3425; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I am pretty sure that second screenshot is of Battery Widget Reborn app and not HTC. Someone made a booboo.
Download that app on your phone and tell me the app is any different from the 2nd screenshot shown above.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Look at the slide menu. If it was under the Sertings app, there would be a back button at the top.
6. Awalker (Posts: 1438; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
You're right. It even uses the same charging time that's displayed in one of the screenshots for the app.
5. Awalker (Posts: 1438; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Very minimal looking and clean. I like it.
7. twens (Posts: 973; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Isn't this the same touchwiz color scheme people seem to hate? Now that it's on android L and sense people don't mind.
9. Awalker (Posts: 1438; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Samsung's color scheme is all over the place. It looks like a circus.
8. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 779; Member since: 11 May 2013)
it seems that samsung has already tried in gearing towards minimal UI look with the note 4..
but something is still wrong in their UI hmm.
12. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
"We can broadly compare their
looks to the direction which LG's
design team took for the LG G3 's
Optimus UI - flat, minimal, and very
It was new TW which did it first...and lg followed it....
Haters can hate...but facts never change MATERIAL UI has taken inspiration from TW...
14. Muayyad (Posts: 236; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
You clearly don't know how htc sense looks like. It is the closest to material design.
16. nathan.carter (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
Bruh. Nobody likes TW. And if you get your facts straight you would know flat and minimal started with sense 5.0. if you really want to get technical....IOS7
19. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3723; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
"Nobody likes TW", but most Android users buy Samsung phones. Most people also do not root their phones or play with different launchers. Your statement doesn't seem to hold much water.
20. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Just not the flat and minimal UI idiot...see the colour scheme..this is TW colour scheme....
17. dre786 (Posts: 46; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
this flat design started with WP all the way. even the colors are close to that Microsoft uses
18. Teeeyoo (Posts: 97; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
At first I thought it looks like touchwiz..
22. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
touchwiz is super ugly and like carton
sense is so hot
21. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
htc is the best m8 is super cool and great phone and now android 5 and sense 7 become fastest smart phone