Archos G9 tablets getting Android 4.0 OTA starting today
1. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 15:43 3 0
no one has these tablets, and they are one of the first to get the update? that makes no sence.
9. DIYguy posted on 09 Mar 2012, 03:55 0 0
I was actually thinking of buying one... though just to play with it and install Bodhi linux on it
2. imkyle posted on 08 Mar 2012, 16:32 1 0
They are nice tablets specs wise, but the cheap screen needs to be fixed.
4. cepcamba posted on 08 Mar 2012, 16:35 0 0
Yeah, they even have the guts to produce a 250GB droid...... with a resistive screen.eeeeewwww.
3. phones522 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 16:35 1 0
i thought about getting one awhile ago they have good specs and a cheap price also it can have up to 250GB
5. cepcamba posted on 08 Mar 2012, 16:38 0 0
I strongly urge you not go for it. Yes it's pretty cheap, but the android experience is totally different on a resistive screen. Totally sucks big time.
But if you're after the 250GB thing then go. But I'd rather buy a 1 terrabite external drive for around a quarter of the cost.
7. greathero1 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 19:11 1 0
actually I own a G9 and the experience has been pretty good. I have the 80 series and it performs just as well as the Galaxy Tab 7.0
6. theBankRobber posted on 08 Mar 2012, 17:22 0 0
Also reported is the galaxy S II is getting ICS on March 10th. Though not in the US but it looks to be more forward pushing for the update.
8. greathero1 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 19:49 0 0
Well, I just installed the update and everything seems good so far.
10. BattleBrat posted on 12 Apr 2012, 01:37 0 0
FYI, these tablets have CAPACITIVE screens not resistive. retard.