Apple iMessage is down (update)
1. blingblingthing posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:26 9
Surely this is the Imessage app on Android as Apple products and services can't fail and are reliable.
3. darkkjedii posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:31 9
I don't know where u got that one from. They crash, jus not that often.
4. Hammerfest posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:34 4
Just keep giving up the control... all control...
No... I am not joking:
Store stuff in the cloud? Buy physical or digital stuff? WRONG, your LEASING it!
Want to resell that old Android or Apple device... WRONG you DO NOT OWN IT!
#Comment sent from the 30th, after congress makes this decision on the 29th!
8. DaNTRoN posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:44 2
Bump for important info on article. Especially for people who enjoy tech. Seems unconstitutional
16. Zero0 posted on 25 Oct 2012, 17:50 0
I highly doubt that the Supreme Court will allow this. It just seems illogical. If people are allowed to resell cars and houses, why not phones? I understand the whole "it's their software argument," but there's a similar argument in the car industry: there are patents on numerous car parts. (Imperfect analogy, I know, because software is different than actual technology. But the tech corporations who want this to happen patent software like anything else, so it's fine.)
In any event, it's a Supreme Court decision. There's not a ton that we can do, because the structure of the courts is designed to avoid politics.
9. PAPINYC posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:55 6
"i" am truly disappointed, how am "i" supposed to send my purple pictures??!
18. redmd posted on 25 Oct 2012, 23:08 2
I call them sapphire pictures and. they are precious.
22. HäckeMáte posted on 27 Oct 2012, 17:06 0
I call it instagram hardware integration
23. HäckeMáte posted on 27 Oct 2012, 17:08 0
the forecast will call for blizzards in hell that day.
2. darkkjedii posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:30 6
Jus tried to send one, and yep it's down. C'mon apple upsy daisy now.
5. Savage posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:34 1
Wait. The SMS flaw in iPhone affected the iMessage?
6. Iphone4 (unregistered) posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:36 12
WhatsApp is best
20. thelegend6657 posted on 26 Oct 2012, 04:03 2
i use viber because the whatsapp iOS version cost one buck
21. Iphone4 (unregistered) posted on 26 Oct 2012, 11:40 0
I got it free on iOS but now I use galaxy ace 2 so android free
24. HäckeMáte posted on 27 Oct 2012, 17:10 0
whatsapp's servers have been lagging from too many users. Viber is more reliable. Hopefully whatsapp upgrades their servers soon
13. othello_bad posted on 25 Oct 2012, 17:29 0
I don't know what areas are truly affected because my Imessage is working just fine. I am in North America.