Aaron Sorkin's outline of the Steve Jobs biopic doesn't include the iPhone
1. OptimusOne posted on 15 Nov 2012, 17:54 4 3
really? you don't mention steve job's greatest moneymaer or maketting gimmick?(notice I did not say Innovation, or achievement etc)
2. someones4 posted on 15 Nov 2012, 18:41 3 0
Jobs will get a movie, zuckerberg will get a movie.
Where is bill gate's movie,or Tesla's movie? I think that these two deserve more credit.
3. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 20:10 2 0
Henry Ford, John D Rochefeller, Andy Rubin, Tom Anderson & Chris DeWolfe, Larry Page & Sergey Brin! they should have movies as well
5. someones4 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 02:33 2 0
yes, all of them revolutionaries. Most importantly Sir Tim Bernes Lee.
Please don't include Edison. he's vying for number one douchebag with steve jobs
6. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 19:49 0 0
how about a george washington flick?
7. someones4 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 19:54 1 0
Not really interested in US presidents..unless the movie is something like Abraham lincoln, vampire hunter.
8. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 20:40 1 0
oh goodness! lol, okay how about biblical. A adam and eve flick? jesus? david and goliath?
9. someones4 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 21:07 0 0
Didn't they already do Jesus somewhere? It might be good although i can't imagine them making adam and eve without sparking a torrent of religious debate.
i prefer something closer to John milton's Paradise Lost though. or maybe Sodom and Gomorrah ( it'll be a very short but epic film)
10. nicholassss posted on 17 Nov 2012, 02:48 0 0
that new Lincoln flick that just came out looks really good. Killer cast at the very least.
11. someones4 posted on 17 Nov 2012, 06:52 0 0
Yup. It's not bad. i love watching movies with these serious actors