65" Android 'tablet' looks to evolve the simple white board (video)
1. N.Reynolds posted on 15 Nov 2011, 21:50 4 0
They already have something better, its called a smartboard
3. MichaelHeller posted on 15 Nov 2011, 22:34 1 0
woops, mentioned that in the article description, but forgot to put it in the article itself.
2. aztaxia12295 posted on 15 Nov 2011, 21:55 2 0
not really revolutionary, my school has smartboards, although it is projected from a projector, but it would be cool i guess
4. razblack posted on 15 Nov 2011, 22:35 0 2
uh, that is silly... really, just a docked tablet.. with a area sensor on the tele for remote control on the real tablet.. jeez... >.
5. mukrenol posted on 15 Nov 2011, 23:34 1 0
my phone with hdmi can link to a bigger screen tv with hdmi
and works relatively the same but just touching and operating on a smaller device but show it on a bigger device =D
6. remixfa posted on 16 Nov 2011, 06:54 1 0
thats cool and all but other than standing in front of the board to look like your doing something... how is that any better than say using a drawing app on a tablet that is HDMI mirrored to a big TV?
And since im thinking about it.. how is that better than a regular white board when you factor in expense, rare earth materials used in its production, ect? First i've heard of all this so I gots questions! :) My school is old school... white boards n projectors.. lol. of course, we do have some pretty cool interactive android (not the OS) patients.
7. InspectorGadget80 posted on 16 Nov 2011, 10:39 0 0
The TV is flicking doesnt look clear. Their probably controling it from somewhere.
9. vette21man posted on 16 Nov 2011, 17:08 0 0
I think that's just the frame rate of the video recorder not syncing with the refresh rate of the 65" display (which is probably 60Hz).
8. vette21man posted on 16 Nov 2011, 13:32 1 0
Think of the multi-appendage gestures you could do on that monster screen!!