Verizon announces new LTE markets to be live on December 20th
We are going to miss seeing these regular monthly updates from “Big Red” after the LTE network rollout is complete next year. Sure, we will have regular updates from the other carriers as they catch up over the next several years, but we would not be surprised if Verizon was on track to start rolling out LTE-Advanced by the time the other players are done catching up to deploy LTE.
Subscribers in these Rocky Mountain and northwestern areas have a new network coming their way on December 20th:
- Lamar and La Junta, Colorado, which are in the southeast part of the state, east of Pueblo.
- Price and Richfield, Utah, located in the central area of the state, south of Provo.
- Jackson Hole, Teton Village, Kemmerer and Pinedale, Wyoming, all in the western part of the state, home to some of the best skiing and most beautiful scenery in the world.
- Port Angeles, Port Townsend and Sequim, Washington, in the northern shore of the state, along the Strait of Juan de Fuca which comprises part of the border with Canada.
- Kennewick, Pasco and Richland, Washington, which lie on the opposite corner from Port Townsend, southeast Washington, bordering Oregon.
- Klamath Falls and Roseburg, Oregon. Roseburg is along the Interstate-5 corridor and Klamath Falls is nestled in the south-central part of the state, close to northern California.
We hope you enjoyed the geography lesson, and we hope you enjoy the new LTE coverage coming your way.
source: Verizon (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)