Samsung Galaxy Note II is coming to China with an extra SIM card slot
As much as you may like the idea of a dual-SIM device, this one will probably remain exclusive to China., where it's expected to launch on November 24 with China Telecom for about CNY 5,199 ($835).
Other than the two SIM card slots, the handset will be exactly the same as the international and U.S. Note II, sporting a speedy 1.6 GHz Exynos CPU, 2GB RAM, 8MP camera and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Display 5.5" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1600 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3100 mAh(16h 3G talk time)
Posts: 142; Member since: Mar 17, 2012
posted on Nov 14, 2012, 8:38 AM 6
Posts: 28; Member since: Feb 02, 2012
posted on Nov 14, 2012, 8:40 AM 11
Posts: 1; Member since: Nov 14, 2012
posted on Nov 14, 2012, 10:45 AM 3
Posts: 1152; Member since: Apr 30, 2012
posted on Nov 14, 2012, 9:22 AM 4
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):