Pre-orders for the Verizon iPhone 4 to start on February 3rd at 3AM ET
Of course, we told you that current Verizon customers will be able to pre-order the handset as soon as February 3, while the shipment for the general public of the Verizon iPhone 4 will take place on February 10, but now there is some more specific information.
An e-mail to corporate customers has revealed that pre-order sales will start on February 3 at 3AM ET:
"- Make sure you have your My Verizon self-serve account set-up online. Orders can only be placed through your my Verizon account. You can register/setup your account at… https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/controller?action=displayRegistration
- On February 3rd at 3am EST, Verizon Wireless will allow our current customers to order upgrades or new lines to their accounts through your My Verizon online account (make sure you have registered before the 3rd)."
It's worth noting that the pre-sale Verizon iPhone 4 inventory is limited, and it will be distributed on the first come, first served basis.
Interestingly, these corporate customers are offered to swap their AT&T iPhones at much better rates than what you receive with the general trade-in program we told you yesterday. The rates are as follows:
iPhone 2G - 16GB: $60
iPhone 3G - 16GB: $105
iPhone 3Gs 32GB: $160
iPhone 4- 16GB: $280
iPhone 4 - 32GB: $360
Mind, though, that you'll receive these sums in the form of a Verizon credit. It's yet unknown whether this offer will stand for non-corporate customers.
posted on Jan 27, 2011, 2:32 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):