Phone Arena is hiring!22
PhoneArena.com is looking to recruit and select motivated and pro-active professionals to help us with news articles. If you are passionate and extremely knowledgeable about mobile technologies, then our message is dedicated to you! We need you to write about the latest developments in the wireless world. The position is part time, but you need to have access to the Internet throughout the day, so you can constantly check and research for news stories.
The main task to be executed is:
- Researching for and writing short articles in our News section.
- Passion about cell phones and with in-depth knowledge about mobile communications;
- Native English speaker;
- Ability to systemize information and convey it in an interesting way;
- Previous experience in writing for publication or demonstrable writing skills;
- Devote time throughout the day for researching and writing the articles.
- 3 samples of personally written news articles – each of them 120-150 words.
- Short Bio showing your past experience with mobile technologies