Oppo Find 7 and 7a owners experiencing yellowish colors, company responds
The second problem affects the Oppo Find 7's QHD display. Customers have complained that the screen's colors are too much on the yellow side, and less true than those of the Find 7a's 1080p panel. Oppo claims that the issue is resolved in a recent software update.
The Oppo Find 7a's 5.5-inch IPS panel is built by Japan Display Inc. In our review, we noted that the panel is "very cold" at a color temperature of 9531K (the reference point being 6500K) and specific colors are incorrect. However, we figured that the display is nice-looking overall. We're yet to notice any of the two problems for ourselves, but it appears the Find 7 and Find 7a are prone to errors - just like most smartphones out there.
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh
Posts: 34; Member since: Mar 26, 2013
posted on May 23, 2014, 7:43 AM 7
Posts: 357; Member since: Jan 15, 2014
posted on May 23, 2014, 7:50 AM 5
Posts: 403; Member since: Nov 05, 2013
posted on May 23, 2014, 1:41 PM 3
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):