New Cydia tweak iEagleEye gives you more options when downloading photos off the Internet
Now, if you want your Camera Roll only for pictures you've actually taken with the camera, and copy pictures downloaded from the Internet in another place, you are out of luck.
Thankfully, another Cydia tweak comes to the rescue for jailbroken users. The new tweak is called iEagleEye (we know, everyone whould stop putting an "i" before their app or tweak immediately), and offers you plenty of additional options for working with those pictures, once you tap and hold the image:
- The ability to look up the original source of any picture.
- Discover image duplicates, or similar images from around the web.
- View the EXIF/XMP metadata of the image.
- Google search by image which is normally disabled on mobile devices.
- TinEye (reverse image search service).
- Jeffrey’s Exif viewer (only available if the image in question has EXIF/XMP data).
- ImgOps (image operation meta tool).
Moreover, the app will give you the option to open the picture in a separate tab in your browser, something that Safari just won't do for you. If you are interested in any of these additional options for downloading your photos, iEagleEye is the usual $0.99 in the Big Boss repository.