Major update for the HTC DROID DNA right around the corner
Unfortunately, the update will not bring Android 4.2 to the device, but by the looks of it, it's still going to be a pretty major one. Among the things that will get improved are the hotspot, Bluetooth and wireless connectivity, as well as the sound quality through a headset.
Zooming in the stock browser will also be enhanced, and so will be the Recent Apps feature. Finally, users should be able to experience a more responsive Contacts app, as well as load videos on HuluPlus.
The update is yet to get published, but the appearance of this support page should mean that it's right around the corner.
source: Verizon via SlashGear
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2020 mAh(12.8h talk time)
Posts: 23; Member since: Feb 07, 2013
posted on Feb 12, 2013, 8:21 AM 1
Posts: 462; Member since: Jul 16, 2011
posted on Feb 12, 2013, 11:01 AM 8
Posts: 1225; Member since: May 03, 2012
posted on Feb 12, 2013, 9:34 AM 6
Posts: 8; Member since: Nov 04, 2012
posted on Feb 12, 2013, 1:25 PM 5
Posts: 645; Member since: Oct 23, 2011
posted on Feb 12, 2013, 1:50 PM 0
Posts: 59; Member since: Mar 12, 2012
posted on Feb 12, 2013, 1:51 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):