Froyo in full swing on the DROID Incredible
In Quadrant benchmark tests, the Froyo-updated DROID Incredible experienced a more than 100% improvement in performance. The update might not be pushed yet, so you can update it manually via the following instructions from Android Central:
1. Grab the OTA file here from the Android Central Forums
2. Make sure it's named update.zip
3. Copy it to the root (base directory) of your SD card. Don't put it in any folders, and don't put it on the internal memory.
4. Shut your phone off
5. While holding the volume down button, turn the phone back on.
6. In the white Bootloader screen, select recovery from the list.
7. In the recovery screen (the triangle with the exclamation mark), press volume up and power. You'll go to the recovery menu.
8. In the recovery menu, select "apply sdcard: update.zip"
9. The phone will find the file, and when finished prompt you to reboot. Reboot via the menu, then patiently wait for the phone to reboot, and enjoy your Froyo when it's done.
source: Android Central