Apple prolongs discounts on adapters until March 31st
Apple has extended the limited-time discount on adapters, a move that came right after the introduction of the Apple's new Macbook Pro with Touch Bar laptops that now ship with USB-C ports only.
This move towards a thinner and more powerful pro-grade Apple Macbook Pro has left iPhone users unable to connect their phones to the laptop, ast the built-in Lightning to USB-A cable with iPhones simply will not fit on the new laptops.
That's why, if you are all encompassed in the Apple ecosystem, or are looking forward to upgrade to a USB-C cable, which is certainly the future, now might be a good time to get one of the following discounted adapters:
- 1-meter USB-C to Lightning Cable for $19 (down from $25)
- 2-meter USB-C to Lightning Cable for $29 (down from $35)
- USB-C to USB Adapter for $9 (down from $19)
- Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter for $29 (down from $49)
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter for $49 (down from $69)
- USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter for $49 (down from $69)
These discounts for the adapters will be valid until March 31st. After that date, the prices are expected to go back to their usual.