Apple iPhone 5C comes with a coin slot: The Onion edition
posted by Daniel P. / Sep 10, 2013, 5:13 PM
For a Benjamin less than the flagship iPhone 5S - $99 on contract and $549 unlocked - you get the iPhone 5 specs in a plastic body with the iPhone 5C, which explains the coin slot.
What nobody seems to take into account, however, are the following new features that The Onion unearthed during its self-directed research and specs review:
- Small enough to fit comfortably in users’ cheeks or to tuck between their lower lips and gums
- Haggard-sounding Siri
- Interior-facing camera
- Includes extended seven-minute version of classic Marimba ringtone
- Coin slot
- Slick, oily screen
- Must be plugged in at all times
- Smells like a delicious wafer cookie
- Sturdy enough to lay down on paper and use edge to draw straight lines
- Built-in whistle
- Steve Jobs’ posthumous disapproval
Posts: 248; Member since: Sep 01, 2013
Seriously Apple should recall all the iphone 5S & 5C now, before they destroy the company for good!! There should be a revoultion at Apple and all the management and design team get kicked out. Recall NOW!!!!.
posted on Sep 10, 2013, 5:18 PM 3
Posts: 44; Member since: Mar 20, 2013
posted on Sep 10, 2013, 6:20 PM 0
Posts: 1612; Member since: Jan 16, 2012
Sorry but this article is waaaay better: http://www.theonion.com/articl
posted on Sep 10, 2013, 9:28 PM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):