A glimpse at LG´s upcoming cell phonesThis article contains unofficial information.
- The LG Wine2 and LG Wine Junior might prove to be the forefathers of a new line-up of clamshell handsets, along with the affordable LG Wine UX280 that is already available across the country through US Cellular. Perhaps, the new models will be exclusively sold in North America as well. We hope the Wine2 will be more capable and pack better functions.
- The LG Stage is the successor to the LG ARENA KM900, at least judging by its name. We do expect it to be a high-end cell phone running S-Class 3D interface version.
- The LG Cookie2... Do we need to tell more? The successor to the ultra-popular Cookie KP500.
- The LG Sweet will probably be slightly superior to the Cookie – a mainstream device with touch-sensitive screen.
- The LG Mini, despite its name, will perhaps prove to be a top of the range handset, because it has been placed above all the other, at least in the picture. Alternatively, it´s possible that the phone turns out to be an extremely compact device aimed at fashion-savvy people.
Moreover, Mobile-Review has started a rumour about an extremely affordable dual-SIM phone, called the LG GX200 and they even provide a detailed picture of it. Who knows, we might see it in 2010 indeed.
source: Mobile-Review via UnwiredView