This is especially true today, as Verizon has finally introduced the Apple iPhone 4 to its network. And the question that many ask themselves is whether or not to jump ship and just go for it (in this case, go for Verizon). We are very excited to be giving you the opportunity to express yourselves on this very interesting matter now. No matter if it's AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile, it's only natural that some users are going through this moment of hesitation and consideration, about whether or not to leave their carrier, in turn for the chance to use the iPhone 4 on Verizon's vaunted network...
- Will you switch to Verizon, because of the Apple iPhone 4?
- AT&T was holding the iPhone back. Now I'll be able to use its full power! 36.64% (775 votes) (775 votes)
- Sprint has some decent WiMAX handsets, but this here's the iPhone 4! On Verizon! 4.49% (95 votes) (95 votes)
- T-Mobile does a good job with its HSPA+ network. A network alone though simply doesn't cut it. 1.56% (33 votes) (33 votes)
- How? What? Oh, AT&T is perfectly fine for me, thanks! 12.34% (261 votes) (261 votes)
- Never! The HTC EVO 4G is more iconic than this here iPhone! 39.01% (825 votes) (825 votes)
- T-Mo's outing 42 Mbps this year, man, and I just can't miss on that. 5.96% (126 votes) (126 votes)