Sony Xperia ZU 6.4" phablet could let you use a pencil, Snapdragon 800 on board
1. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
apparently, the neonode touch tech on the togari is true. with those abnormally thick bezels, it would appear the neonode tech is in there. i just hope it also supports that other input type neonode demonstrated — the one where a player can play a racing game by just moving hands beside the device, without touching it.
16. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Note 3 competitor!!
Take note Samsung!!
Hmmm....that cannot last long with 6.4" HD screen
25. gundamexia450 (Posts: 27; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
well, it depend if the stamina mode is on or not
26. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Stamina mode is just a software gimmick like every other battery saver. You get the same poor battery life on the XZ whether it's on or not.
38. kurtdean99 (Posts: 79; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
U're just a blind hater. It's not a gimmick it really works
40. Sitchiro (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
I hardly disagree on what you have said, stamina mode is not just a software gimmick! well battery usage will depend on the user and how he uses the device.
36. ebubekir26 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
don't underestimate the Note III
we all know it will beat this device, but don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean the Xperia ZU is bad at all.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Um... wouldn't a pen leave a mark if not a scratch?
8. vincelongman (Posts: 4516; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I think pens and pencils aren't hard enough to scratch Dragontrail or Gorilla Glass. Pens would probably leave ink, but you should be able the wipe it off .
13. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
nobody wants to write and then wipe it.it looks too much awkward.
4. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Im a bit disappointed with the design to be frank, but the specs on paper are fantastic.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3873; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It's not only Sony man!
Nokia with their Lumia series,
Samsung with their Galaxy series,
LG with their Optimus series,
Apple with the iPhone...all look the same.
And now HTC is coming up with the similar to One look alikes.
18. kamejoko (Posts: 206; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Yeah! that's stupid. pencil can make the screen dirty, can not help drawing thick or thin
6. mi55u (unregistered)
that what you get when you don't have free stylus, poor sony fans
7. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
so an oversize xperia Z, they better market this thing as a tablet, because from the picture, I don't think that will fit in the pocket.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3873; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
But when Samsung does it with the Mega 6.3, everyone seems to have no problem at all! Why with Sony's 6.4?
14. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Sorry but for me this is tablet not phablet!this same Mega 6.3
And if Samsung make Note4 bigger than 6" it will be a tablet!
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3873; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I know that.
I'm replying to Jason's pocket-ability issue regarding the Sony 6.4.
20. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
do you think 6'' is small? i think you must check galaxy mega 5.8
if i have the same point of view like you,
for me anything bigger than 5.5'' it will be a "small tablet"
15. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
bcoz nobody wants to buy mega 6.3 with mediocre specs but one might consuider zu because of exclusive feautures and top end specs.
19. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
anything with 5.5''+ display will have problem with any normal pocket
12. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
if u r waiting for s800 u will be disappointed.sorry
42. pulkit.tyagi (banned) (Posts: 35; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
would you care to explain why ?