Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 DUOS leaks with dual-SIM
9. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2822; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes, this is already available in India. I think Sammy first launched it for Asia and now launching it internationally.
2. terabyteRouser (Posts: 452; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
people are always complaining about htc and too many flagships in one year...
samsung is getting ridciulous, with this same design (plastic) phone in every size known to mankind.
what's next, going to a samsung booth, have them measure your hand, and they give you a phone that's "your size" like a shoe?
4. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Their current design is metal bezel with a plastic back plate. I would bet money on their next design scheme being full metal and either steel or alumnium.
6. b1acktiger (Posts: 210; Member since: 19 May 2012)
They already learned their lessons for choosing a plastic body. Why would they go for plastic again ?
5. Droid773 (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
I agree same old boring design. Ive own every galaxy since the Vibrant to S4, I also own the Note 8.0 and I just saw the galaxy tab 3 it looks just like mine except the spects. but look at LG with the phablet identical to Note 2. Still I am a happy with their products just change the design future.
3. CrimsonTyphoon (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Jul 2013)
@Phonearena : aren't the one you review back then was the dual-sim version of Mega 5.8?
7. b1acktiger (Posts: 210; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.3 are Dual SIM phones and its already available in market since a month.
8. vaibhavaggarwal (Posts: 44; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
this is soooo late.....and still you guys do not give the full details.