Quick four second video said to show off the Apple iPhone 6
The Apple iPhone 6 will reportedly employ curved glass. If so, you cannot see it from the video. What you can see is a back that calls to mind the HTC One. The front screen includes thinner side bezels and is expected to be 4.7 inches. If you're looking for some kind of connection that could show the legitimacy of the video, the design and size almost perfectly matches an iPhone 6 mockup that was displayed at a Hong Kong electronics fair earlier this month. Even more interesting is that the back resembles a picture said to be that of the iPhone 6, taken by a "Foxconn Insider" late last month.
To view four seconds of what is supposedly the Apple iPhone 6, click on the video below.
Thanks for the tip, Enam!
12. maherk (Posts: 1212; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Actually the HTC one was a mixed design between the BB z10 and the iP5.
13. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Why is it called a video? It looks like a picture shown for about 6 seconds.
25. Finalflash (Posts: 1908; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yea, all I got was a video of a picture of a picture I think. This is nothing but trashy news and I won't know why anyone would even pretend to call it otherwise.
16. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Leakers always use 0.3 mp camera. Idk why.
23. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Because most of the Apple leaks come from the Apple marketing department and they want to build anticipation and hunger, but not give the big reveal away. If they show everything, even more people will stop buying the iPhone 5s/5c and wait for the new iPhone 6.
26. Sauce (unregistered)
Because the factories that they are leaked from are housing dirt poor labor workers who can't afford a decent camera, sadly.
30. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
A dirt poor worker would leak top secret pictures for money. And the people who pay the money would like something more than a grainy 0.3MP image.
It would be far easier for a worker to bring in a SIM, pop the SIM into a new iPhone, take a picture of the new iPhone with the new iPhone, send the picture to the buyer or his proxy, and remove the SIM. The worker could then crush or dispose of the SIM.
The short version is that in reality, none of these "dirt poor labor worker" theories add up.
17. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
None of these pictures are real. Wait for the real ip6. Till know we can assume and think this or that might be the ip6....
35. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
True. Look at iOS. The clock app looks totally different from what we know about iOS 8 so far. The photo doesn't include design changes of Safari app either.
3. shuaibhere (Posts: 1676; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
This what it'll look like if ip5s and htc one had a baby....
20. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I agree, there was a picture of a mock up of one that actually I liked, earlier on this sight...
27. Sauce (unregistered)
Are you forgetting that the HTC one's influence comes from both Apple and Blackberry?
32. express77 (unregistered)
Apple is going to sue HTC for using iphone6 patented design on HTC One 50$ per phone.
18. mistercarter (Posts: 59; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
the M8 is all about bezels, that iPhone 6 aint got no time for that
29. Neo_Huang (Posts: 721; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Lol, iPhone without bezels.
At least a large part of the HTC One M8's bezels house great speakers.
11. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 398; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Those bands mean three things in my opinion. Water resistant, metal body, and good cell signal. Bands like those on other metal body phones are there to increase cell signal(I am pretty sure). So you haters of specific companies may say Apple is copying someone else, but I think that design might be necessary, at least for now, for what they want to achieve. If this is an Iphone with a metal body and water resistant, then I think it will become just as popular as its predecessors. That is not even mentioning possible curved class, sapphire crystal, NFC, and a bigger screen. I think an Iphone will just a bigger screen would sell like crazy,let alone one with some or all of these other improvements.
24. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Apple and good cell signal? Apple has some of the highest SAR ratings and worst cell/wifi performance around. I would be highly surprised if the iPhone 6 offers anything more than mediocre cell performance.
31. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 398; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Then would you not think that cell signal would be one area they would try to improve on? The bands could be part of that improvement.
33. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
One can hope so. I think a lot of Apple customers would be very very happy if Apple returned to engineering fundamentals.
14. androiphone20 (Posts: 1521; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Not the time for some spoilers they can keep their video, and they who think it looks like an htc must perish
19. RizwanYaqoob (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
Did anyone else notice power button at right side? btw if its really upcoming iPhone I'm going to get one ASAP!
22. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1162; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Guys, if it is a simple iphone leak, then it is real.
If it is a future concept rendered video for the next iphone, then that is the fake one.
28. camera531 (Posts: 174; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
I'm usually very skeptical but this actually looks legit. Based on all the info that's leaked so far, I think this is the real deal. Apple and HTC also have a patent & design agreement, so it's very plausible that some design elements from the HTC One are present here.
34. SIGPRO (Posts: 508; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
The iphones are ovehyped.......nothing special!
36. BigBoss10 (Posts: 233; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
PPPPPPPIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIECE OF CRAP
37. RandomUsername (Posts: 554; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
WTF!? A video of an image of a screen showing an image? Do you even computer?
38. TrePharaoh (Posts: 38; Member since: 22 Oct 2013)
I don't doubt that this is what the iPhone 6 will look like.