Our Note Edge battery life test is ready - less than the Note 4, but still decent
1. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Still good battery life. That charging time though: only 1 hour and 20 minutes to full charge~
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2004; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
battery life still depend on how you use it,but the good thing is that it charges faster than its older bro note 4..nice.
7. mikenumpty (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Nov 2014)
Swapping battery will get you back to full power while your depleted battery charges quickly - meaning you never have to cut the usage of your device.
Any user who can't change battery will wish they could when running low on power and trying to find a charging outlet
3. twens (Posts: 963; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
If iPhone 6 plus users are happy with their battery life then the note 4 and edge and most android users don't have nothing to worry about when battery is concerned.
5. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
PhoneArena, can you add iPhone charging charging time
6. emanuelvoicu (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Nov 2014)
You can charge Samsung Galaxy S5 in extreme battery saver from 5% to 100% in one hour or little less , try that and try on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or edge
8. bob_monkeywarts (Posts: 236; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
When you compare battery life to the Droid Turbo and the Note 4, everything has awful battery life.