Meet the new Verizon DROIDs
Today is a happy day for all fans of the beloved DROID line-up of Android handsets. The latest collaboration between Motorola Mobility and Verizon Wireless has brought us three very cool smartphones - the DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra and DROID Mini. As the names suggest, the first one is a high-end device with a long-lasting battery, the second one has pretty much the same internals, but a smaller battery and a thinner body, while the third is a designed to offer a no-compromise Android experience in a compact form-factor.
If you'd like to learn more about these new handsets, feel free to browse through the stories below - you'll find everything you need to know there!
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5530; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
So, when is PA going to post a review of the new Droids? Curious how the camera functions compared to the rest of the flagship cameras of 2013.
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I wanna see camera samples and I also wanna see how compact the mini is compared to the other minis out there.
4. scissorhands97 (unregistered)
i wanna see the most recent droid razrs ( M, HD, MAXX HD) get 4.2 and so on.
5. muhsen (Posts: 241; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
I also really like the new droids...if I would get an android phone (currently having a lumia 920 and due to the awesome experience I had with it, my next phone will be a lumia ), it would be one of these motos ,if only google is smart enough to let moto be the king in android lane rather than Samsung
also,is it me or currently all old school phone manufacturers r the best (nokia, Motorola, blackberry) ?
6. taz89 (Posts: 2008; Member since: 03 May 2011)
I'm liking the droid mini a lot, a small device with no compromise imo.
8. scissorhands97 (unregistered)
at least its not qHD
10. Twashbush (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
we are talking about a 5 in. screen not a 60 in. TV so why is it you think 1080p is a must? true 720p will look great on that screen and trying to push higher than that is just for market hype.
12. robocopvn (Posts: 175; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
720p display on 4-5 inches screen is over needed :) you cannot tell the difference unless using microscope :D :D
9. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 360; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
1080P screen is needed!!! It's missing here. Oh jeez
11. Twashbush (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
I pose the same question to you as I did Cheetah2k.
13. Lboogey6 (Posts: 264; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
NO....youre selling a device on one carrier. exclusvity is not goin to work. great devices but its another fail.
14. brikz4real (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
The Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, and Droid Mini...... all "rehashes" of the current Droid Razr Maxx, the Droid Razr HD, and the Droid Razr M.
15. JMartin22 (Posts: 712; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I don't know how they peddled this garbage without dying a bit on the inside. This tech looks like it could have came from 2011. The Maxx looks just alright, the rest is a waste of money imo
16. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 627; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Which phone in 2011 had 2GB RAM+10MP camera other than Note?
18. Altair (Posts: 317; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Just another patch of a snakeskinned motos with "another row of retro icons". Atleast they replaced this year models with something else, than that stupid a washing machine icon. Whe are innovations? Where are cool designs?
See you later googlemoto.