Lower-end BlackBerry 10 smartphone pictured again
1. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1618; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
That looks absolutely horrible! Blackberry need to fire there design team if this and the z10 are the best they can come up with! The Q10 looks alright but this looks like a device from 5 years ago!
3. dickwyn (Posts: 552; Member since: 07 May 2012)
actually it looks pretty good still has those signature BB keys which are cylindrically sided
4. tusshharish (Posts: 333; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
button are good looking and neat/........./.
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
HTC cha cha is the phone that came into my mind when I saw the picture of that bb
6. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1340; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Ugly as hell, should be thrown to the fire
10. apiskula (limited) (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry is complete trash. There products are not making a comeback. Close the doors Thorsten!
11. NateAdam8 (Posts: 130; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I see a HTC Status (HTC ChaCha) running BB10?
12. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 485; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
"Spiritual successor to the Blackberry Curve". I liked the form factor of the old Curves but they suffered from a lousy browser and a complete lack of horsepower. It may be a different story now.
14. papss (Posts: 3386; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Wait? I thought the Z10 was their budget phone? My mistake ®©™
15. papss (Posts: 3386; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Honestly it looks like the Samsung blackjack